"A great marketer is not one who can sell several products but one who "FULFILLS" the "NEED" of the customer after all har koi bus aaj se behtar kal chahta hai. "
It is indeed very simple. Everyone be them from any strata of society, want to do better than what they are at present.
Let’s talk about an average, normal employee –
· He starts work as a job and while working he starts understanding and envisioning a career.
· He starts with almost whatever pay is offered in names of “best in industry” but always wants it to grow significantly.
· He wants his profile/designation to move up the ladder and as fast as it can.
· Overall he wants a better life with better amenities than what he has at present.
Besides what’s wrong, in truer sense it even applies for the employer –
· He starts a business from home or maybe a small office but who doesn’t likes to shift and call a bigger space own.
· He starts single handedly but the vision is always to have few employees too.
· Once there are few employees working for him, he needs to ensure they are working their pay.....employee engagement (we are not going into that right now ;))
The ultimate quest for both is to want more out of the set resources for them to “fulfil their needs”
Tell me didn’t it happen to you??
*Post is part of January blogathon by #blogchatter as a #dailychatter
6th Jan 2016 , Expand on one of your favorite posts