April A2Z Blogging Challenge : Theme reveal 2018



April A2Z Blogging Challenge 2018 being the third year that I am participating and to tell you the truth this one challenge is so addictive.

I am a lazy personal blogger who likes to write stories - fiction to be specific. I do 26 posts in this month and maybe 6 other posts in the entire year. So since past two years April A2Z is like my yearly blog dose done in a month....haha. Of course, I am trying to change this, from this year by being more regular at blogging - Resolutions you see ;)

So after thinking on a theme for this year since past 6 months I decided to change it to something else on 10th March. Sounds silly but that's the way it's always been with me. I think something and do something else.

So the theme that I will now start working on is "Dessert driven love anecdotes". I am no big poet but I like to write rhyming lines and so this is the theme for the year 2018. Some sweet lines by people who love sweets and so see sweets everywhere around.

Some naughty,
some cute,
some funny
and
some a bit true
Do read on you can always use it to woo :)

Comments

  1. Good luck with the poetry, sounds fun - hope it all goes really well for you.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the blog frequency--my last post prior to the Theme Reveal was April 30th 2017 with my Z...ha!
    Goodluck and see you in April!


    Gail Park

    Making Life an Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute little theme! Sounds interesting. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea
    Www.kickupstairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts