GOALS 2022

Happy New Year!!

And happier to have a new notebook to write my new goals...yay!!

I have always been in love with fresh new notebooks, journals, diaries...the fragrance is what keeps me lingering onto them for long.

So 2022 is the first year I set out to do this entire process of goal setting and breaking it down into bits of actionable tasks, distributed over the entire year to do. In short...a TO-DO list ...another thing I love to make..made out in advance.

Reading and writing have been two of my constants since the past couple of years. I have had this blog for long...yeah never consistent blogger though...and have a writing personal blog on Instagram

I always want to write but somehow the day job and mindless scrolling takes over sitting and writing.

Reading...something I have pursued from childhood but again with the "adulting" is lost somewhere. I have been setting a TBR target on goodreads for 2 years now but never touched the half either.

But this year has to be different.

So to be an responsible adult, I have decided that I'll achieve all of my Goals for 2022!

Starting with...re-starting my blog website.

As someone wise once said to me - "If you are not reading and writing...then what's the difference between you and an illiterate".

So I Have taken up the challenge to read 24 books for the year 2022.

And for writing...I will be writing about each of these books on my blog. No it is not going to be a review of these books..but what I learned, what I felt on reading that book.

Already running a bit behind the schedule but not the least in spirits.

Book 1 - Anxious People by Fredrick Backman

Cheers 2022!!

Comments

Popular Posts