Book review : Bikhre Jazbaat By Rana Khan




I don’t know if I am in love with a person or in love with LOVE.

Bikhre Jazbaat by Rana Khan is a quotes book(if that is a thing)

Rana is my dear friend and a wonderful writer. She pens what she thinks and this book is a compilation of her quotes. The quotes depict several emotions from pain to joy to belonging to love.

Well, as it is, a straight from heart book, it is written in Hindi, English and Urdu. It is a coffee table book with about 50 quotes. The quotes vary from 2 – 6 lines, all interconnected with different emotions.

This book is very special and close to me because it is my friends book, plus every quote is like one of my feelings written in words on paper. I read, re-read and everytime I read I feel the emotion.

I will rate this short and sweet read a 5/5.



P.S. If you want to buy the book, it is available on your quote app.







Comments

Popular Posts