Happy Birthday Mr. Bachchan





Dear Sir,


Wish you a very Happy Birthday Sir :)                



I never thought of writing to you but seeing you these days, every night at nine on the television makes me nostalgic.

It's an honour to see you on-screen daily. You still have the same charm and charisma. Infact charm is a rarity in today's time.

What melts my heart and compelled me to write to you is, everytime that I see you on KBC, it reminds me of my late grandfather.

From the very first season of KBC to the last one that he had watched, his enthusiasm was the same.
I never understood why he admired you so much. Whenever I tried to introduce him to the new actors, he would listen keenly but never remembered them or liked them.

It was your style, the way you smiled that had made a great impact on him. When I sit back to think, he used to be cautious of what he wore and generally it was inspired by you.

He was much older than you but still too much in love with you. Maybe this was one reason he was the style and guide icon of our entire family.

We were blessed to hear his life stories and incidents often enough. And one day he told us how fortunate he was, to hear Mr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan while he was pursuing law from Lucknow university. He used to tell the bits and pieces of what he had heard and the aura that Mr Harivansh Rai Bachchan carried.

He liked to read and write every night in his diary and the inspiration was your father. He was in awe of his narrative, his style and probably it automatically translated into his admiration of you.

Today on your birthday, I thought to put my thoughts all out. I don't know if you will read it or not (of course I am sharing it at as many places as I can, so you read it) but it is a happy feeling.

Whenever I see you on television these days it instantly fills me with emotions, for my grandfather and somehow a lot of admiration for you.

You have been an inspiration to many over the generations. There's so much to learn from you and words can never truly justify it. You are, as people say, "The Man of Century". You are the perfect personification of the qualities that we were taught but many haven't implemented in our lives - discipline, sincerity, curtsey, humility, humbleness, chivalry...I can go on and on about it.

What inspires me most is the way you keep yourself so calm and composed. You walk with the times yet retain your style. Sir, you are amazing!


Happy birthday again Mr. Bachchan, Sir we love you :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts