Re-tards

Over the past year I have met such varied variety of humans. I have experienced the sweetness, the humbleness , the innocence, the carelessness. But what I witnessed today was shocking. I am in shock because I just can't fathom how a person can change in just a day.
I met this person yesterday and we closed the deal as well. Infact when he came to pay he was actually inviting everyone for dinner. Today everything was going on fine where-in when I was explaining the formalities and process God alone knows what ticked him and he started shouting and asking for a re-fund.
The worst of all was his thinking the way he was saying things. I can't even express how I felt.Thank God his money was returned back to him and thankfully we don't need any such alliances.
The fact was he was regretting his decision and wanted his money back so created such a nuisance. All the more we gave solutions all the more he wanted to go in depth to find one fault or the other. It was so obvious that he was doing it to get refund any how.
At times its sad how people misuse when you try to be good at serving the customers. You agree to every whim of theirs but some act as rude assess .
But how can people stoop down to such levels that they even forget what they are saying , how they are behaving. The reason behind the ego I am a government officer and you cannot deny me anything. I can call XYZ ...
He had no sense of speaking to his wife what could one expect of him. A real living example of educated illiterate . ..bloody nouveau riche... Such people are Re-tards in the real sense. And what he says I want to go and live in Bombay as it is the best place..dude you don't even know the basic meaning of been the best person. To top it you are a doctor...I am sure the animals are more human than you.

For today I am most grateful of my colleague that she stood by my side and never left. I can't think of any way I could have managed without her.
God I don't want to see such people in my life again.
Thank you God that such people are not part of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts