Happy New Year

Another year comes to an end and for the coming year I never was waiting for you as I had unrealized dreams every year.
But thanks to  two girls whom I re-connected with through social media despite been in same school....My my!! they share initials too ;-) Girls love you for making me meet LIFE Again and more so for realising its beauty and how amazingly unpredictable it is (aaj hi pata chala one of my chaddi-buddy is getting married...woh b in 9 days).I am actually looking forward to 2014
For the places am going to visit
For the changes am going to make
For the people am going to love
For the dreams am going to live
For the pictures am going to add
For the songs am going to sing
For the movies am going to dance to
For the stars am going to count
For the style am going to adorn
For the wishes am going to make
And for the endless list of "To-Do"....Cheers to life
Muah

Comments

Popular Posts