To live the enviable fairytale

Just got to know how easy it is to make a living and continue with your passion. Heard about one of my old childhood friend from a client and boy!! what a surprise it was...
When we were kids he was the most notorious of the lot and a total brat..but loved to sing and knowing how the parents of those days used to be..was a regular at the bhajan sessions...
Today he is a lawyer, studied from Bangalore, practicing with his dad...and about his singing he has his own rock band and teaches guitar to  students every weekend.

I dream a lot but possibly do nothing in comparison. It's like I want a jam-packed life but when I get that I am too tired to even get out of my room on a holiday and just do nothing about it. Add to it blame it all on "time nai milta." Hobbies are left aside and hence work becomes a pain. Stress never gets de-stressed...

So now on "Time milta nai Nikalna padta hai" if you want to live your fairytale for real...

Comments

Popular Posts