Book review : Young Mind Young Body By Sue Vanags




At 35, one definitely starts looking at life differently.

Young mind Young body by Sue Ziang, H.C. , is a self-help book.

The book is narrated in first person with Sue sharing her life experiences and how from an-adrenaline-pumping-high person she became a-high-on-dopamine person. Coming from China she brings forth her culture and beliefs that help Chinese look young and feel young.

I always say and believe, women never age over 21 but then reality is what we all know and hence picked this one up to know the elixir of staying young forever. I am in love with the writing style of Sue. In fact she had a 6 page acknowledgement at the beginning of the book and I will say, you just have to read it. Reading the acknowledgment itself will make you fall for the writing style. Written in simple, understandable language, Sue has a way with words which directly touch ones heart.

The book answers all the possible questions that one may have regarding how to live a youthful life. As it is written in first person, it doesn’t sound prophetic. For you to believe me a bit, I can say, I have read many self-help books to be talking about the contents of this one. In fact Sue has quoted a few self-help Gurus of her own that helped her and that is what makes this read a must-read.

Though a lengthy read but definitely not a boring one.

I will rate this a 3.5/5.




P.S. The book was selected by me from @BookTasters collection for a honest book review.




Comments

Popular Posts