Sipping with the stars




Starbucks is a feeling
It is an ecstasy of pleasure,
So Divine that it cannot be measured.
It Gives me a feel a sense of dedication
Drawing the scent of beans and brews,
This is love, a cafe full of mysteries.





I gather here with friends sometimes,
sometimes alone just to tell you
How happy you make me
My love for ‘Coffee’ - it is my final way;
Sharing all my desires of affection,
Showering me of your love and dedication in a cup

Fabulously you are on every corner I go,
Whenever I see you, I have to go to you,
The cappuccinos, lattes, and mochas don’t make me not a loner.






With the frightful weather,
I know I can trust you to warm me up with your hot blanket

Some tell me coffee is bad for me,
I differ, it just makes me feel better.
Many think Starbucks is for the snotty and stuffy
I scream it is a lie! It goes in all weather!

Oh, my love, you are not just a coffee shop, but an art very mine,

I'll take you over wine because you are so fine.



This is a guest post by Novemberschild.


About the Guest Writer – 
Novemberschild, 35, a veteran blogger has been around the blogging sphere since 2004. She is a voracious reader, e-books author, devoted coffee-drinker, avid thinker and a fashion lover who has a huge collection of bags. Music is her passion and you can find her writing most of the time. She is extremely friendly, helpful and a happy person. She accepts bouquets and brickbats on her writings. She can be connected on Twitter @romspeaks.


P.S. If you like this post, do like my blog.

Comments

  1. Nice. Love for coffe and cafe is very well penned down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaddy! Thank you so much for having me in your blog. Means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never stepped in Starbucks thinking why pay lot for a cup of coffee. Now I feel to get there once and read this poem there sipping a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can resist the temptation of sipping coffee at Starbucks. Interesting poem on coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice way to put the love for coffee and Starbucks in. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts