The lanes #fridayfotofiction


I want to write like Ruskin Bond and Woody Allen. I love to read fiction and now I want to write too. Every week the blog will feature at least one fiction.




The Lanes                








He - “Hey beautiful would you drive? I want to take in this beautiful scene, these forests, the clean air, clear skies, non traffic road we will be missing this in the city."

I - “Sure and going by your words, let's switch seats fast or you'll never want us to go back."


He - (getting out of car) "Why you like the city streets more than these non chaotic roads?"


I just smiled and got to the driving seat. But this beautiful way reminded me of those city bylanes and my crazy sexacapades...yes, I liked the city streets more.

WORD COUNT = 100

I am participating in #fridayfotofiction hosted by Tina and Mayuri. Fiction in just 100 words it is.




Tina Basu


Comments

Popular Posts