The more I learn, the more I yearn #kowthas #dailychatter

January 8th

I don't know how to start it but when it comes to which blogger/blog is my favourite,  it's like a default answer and I just shout out loud -- Mr. SANDEEP ATRE.

I have read quite a many blogs and keep on reading but what is my staple is www.sandeepatre.com.  

His writing style is very simple, he writes about almost everything that catches his eye. And the beauty is, it catches the minutest details in ordinary.

He defines the myriad relationships, how one can understand the dynamics between people and what runs by amid, by psychology yes...more than that by economics 😉 and tonnes of aptly placed humour.

He is never preachy and probably it is the only blog that I feel is a “writer's blog” - one who writes just for the love of it. Followers, likes, twitter, etc inn sab se pare bahut aagey hain woh bus zindagi aur uski khatti meethi baatein aur kuch bahut Khubsurati se likhi yaadein..

And when you meet him in person, he is the most humble person who will put you at ease in minutes.

When I see him, I see an urbane, cosmopolitan man with firm hold on his roots.

What is the most fascinating thing I learned from him -

Hum padhe likhe log

Na padhte hain

Na likhte hain…….. How simple and beautiful

Do check his posts at www.sandeepatre.com 😊

*Post is part of January blogathon by #blogchatter as a #dailychatter

8th Jan 2016 , Write about your favourite blogger and his writing style.

Comments

Popular Posts