A glimpse of the Big heart

Not a single day passes by when humans and human behaviour doesn't strikes me. These are the days that make me say --- kaise kaise hotey hain log.
Met two students today neither were directly related to me but coincidence brought them to me. Both selected in the same company through campus placement.

The first one was waiting for someone else and when I asked he said i got selected so came to meet him and when I congratulated him he had to bring forth the box of sweets that he was trying to hide along. I just denied the same saying nothing is sweeter than congratulations. And he very readily hid it 😀😀

The second one again same got selected but he not just came to me but to everybody in the office with a bag full of chocolates for everyone with thank you for your help, thank you for your help. A chocolate with a smiling thanks even to those who didn't do a thing.

I think this is what is called the difference in upbringing.  

Comments

  1. True that! Sometimes its all about upbringing only. But I believe, we can't judge people just on the basis of one instance only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. And yes you are right one instance can't define the person thanks for bringing another dimension.

      Delete
    2. True. And yes you are right one instance can't define the person thanks for bringing another dimension.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts