Father's day

This father's day or any father's day people all around post so many pictures online expressing their love and gratitude towards their fathers. Some spend the entire day with dads and have yet another moment to celebrate.
When I think same for me and my brother we don't or can't do such things because we never had such a relationship with our Father. We have a more of respect and hate combination I guess.
I mean we love him, respect him but are not as close to him as our mother. We can never come to the point of wishing him for father's day or bringing him a card or something.
Besides I think even he gets that because we all as a family are not so advanced even today to celebrate these days. We still think that we are a family and no matter how much we fight or disagree with each other we will always be there.

Comments

Popular Posts