My Work Diary




I did my graduation in the field my dad thought I should go to. I did my MBA because my dad said it is the best thing to do. I always had my heart on Marketing but Dad said Finance would be the best. I never knew when but to work in a bank became my dream. A dream which came true pretty soon. But created a bitter place for something which was hidden deep in my heart.  But where your heart is not at peace how can you stay there for long.
Approximately 4 years later, I hitted on another job. Though I never wanted it because of the bad experiences of past but desperation or destiny brought the heart to what it always seeked. With so many doubts I began my rendezvous with M-A-R-K-E-T-I-N-G.

It is so aptly said...a large organization is always good to work for the brand it already is but for those lifelong learnings only a small organization can make you meet the real passion.

Comments

Popular Posts