Thursday, 9 February 2012


I just don't get it....It has been four months and still my decision is stalking me. Did I do something wrong...
I quit...I left my job of three years without any job at hand because I did not see any direction it was
taking me to. I was hardly able to visualise any growth, any prospectss of promotion and above all it was
not letting me be ME.
Besides before taking the plunge I had asked almost everyone whether I should take the leap..but all I
heard was go ahead...that's the only way. Now dude when you never said a nooooo when I asked you
now suddenly hw does it matter to you and so much so that you want me to have a job even if it takes to
going back to the same firm. Why do you have to make me feel that I can't sit and relax for once take a
break from all.
Even I want to work..I mean its for facts that everyone likes money. Noone would like to sit on and feel
unproductive and have ten others adding misery to it. But I don't want people to sit on my head making
my life hell when I know that I can enjoy it the way it is. I may not be a real princess but atleast for myself
I am. I don't want to be a bhade ka majdoor from morning to night with almost no time to be with me. I
want some leisure...some luxury...want to hang out with my friends. Whats wrong in asking for an easy
spaced out life.
I want to live what i lovebecause as someone said....this is the only life you have stop existing start living.
I make my own decisions, they may be wrong but at the end I am ready to take the blame. I know the
meaning of 4 months sabattical but phleeeezzz people I don't intend to bother you with my problems, I am
okay dealing with them and I know I will be out of it. Everything is destined and it is just meant to be so
until then is if you can't help...zip it!

2 comments:

  1. Well done for doing what your heart directed you to. Wishing you luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cz u did what your heart directed you to .Wishing you luck :)

    ReplyDelete