Tuesday, 28 February 2012


                                                         Mission March!!!
               
Perky shoulders, slender waist, perfect legs....a dream I see every single living moment of my life...when will
I be svelte forever...
It is said walking is the best exercise and so i do but darling I am walking since past two months and have
added on 4 kilos. Everyday I decide to take a jog or a short run but I don't have the stamina to even manage
a 10 minute stint.
This so reminds me of my school days, when my PT trainer used to make me take 3-5 round of the ground.
The innocence and stupidity of trying to act cool I used to hardly run a bit and walk around while he was
looking away. Oh man! 10 years from when I was "17" now I know what do you mean by cardio and what
it used to do for me. The whole world is going GA.. GA.. for cardio and me...
Then there was a time when I used to think I was fat but was pretty lean just a couple of inches more over
here and there. And now I am FAT...... I hate my sleeveless dress for showing off my bulky arms. The
bulging belly that makes it harder to zip up the pants no matter how much I suck it in. The butt....oops it's
too much to endure.
So by March 31 2012 I need to let it go babe....do away with the weight along with the inches and here is
to say Mission March begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment